The drivers provide optimized motor control for both induction and permanent magnet motors, gearless drive applications and parallelling solutions for high power motors. Fast fieldbus options and exceptional programming flexibility ensure the drives are easily integrated into any plant’s automation system. Engineering time and costs can be saved due to the high number of standardized options and reduced system complexity.
Features and benefits:
- Easy integration into any plant’s automation system thanks to fast fieldbus options and exceptional programming flexibility
- Investment costs are minimized as no additional external modules are needed and the drives are supplied with five built-in expansion slots for additional I/O, fieldbus and functional safety boards
- Fast response to changes due to dynamic open- and closed-loop vector control
- The drive’s DC fans fulfill the ERP2015 directive on decreasing fan losses and significantly increase the reliability and lifetime of the fan
- The lifetime of the drive and critical components are extended as a result of coated printed circuit boards that offer reliable protection against dust and moisture
Contact us for a technical/commercial offer email@example.com
Do you need service or spare parts? For quick response, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For contact outside working hours, please call +47 917 99 372